Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Welcome Back

Is anyone still out there?!! If so, I not only applaud your perserverance but also fully expect that you're probably asking me that same question...

Well, where have I been? In short: my site, San Jose, my site, San Jose, my site, Washington D.C. In that order. (If only the time had passed that quickly...) Loooong, boring story short, mid-July I began having some abdominal pain and sought medical treatment. One doctor lead to another which lead to a week then three weeks in San Jose. After a slew of tests and the ol' college try, Peace Corps Washington and the Office of Medical Services decided to ship me out to our nation's capital.

Which, brings us up to today. I am currently in D.C. since Aug 24th going through the "med-evac" process of dr. appts and tests. I am hopeful and confident that the doctors here will be able to diagnose and treat me (by Oct 7th!), so I can continue on in the land of "pura vida."

I apologize for the hiatus...welcome back!!



No comments: