Monday, October 18, 2010

Here's the most recent photo of the mural Cecilia, the English teacher, is painting in the library!! Beautiful! The kids love it.



While I was gone, we received 12 boxes of brand new student encyclopedias as a donation from a local association! Just goes to show what happens as soon as something is in place. I recently found out that the school has been in the "process" of creating a library for 8 years. Hmmm... Stamping and labeling! Fortunately with the help of a university student who has to do 24 hours of community service to keep his scholarship.




Here's the new bed I dug out for my garden this weekend. The other one has flooded so many times I finally decided to give up on it and re-locate. I spread my compost out yesterday and am anxious to plant!! I already have tomatoes and zucchini growing in containers and cilantro that's hung on in the other bed. Transplanting time!

No comments: